To obtain a copy of the most current version of this product data sheet, visit us online at tamko… 01/2012 Information included in this product data sheet was current at time of printing. CR-10 coating exceeds FM Approval Standard 4470. When an installer applied these shingles in accordance with TAMKO’s high wind application instructions, though, the 15-year limited warranty may apply to winds up to 130 mph. It also has a 15-year limited warranty for winds up to 110 mph. TAMKO Limited Warranties- Low-Slope and Commercial ( 15 Documents ) TAMKO Limited Warranties- Residential ( 0 Documents ) TAMKO Safety Data Sheets ( 57 Documents ) Date: February 2017 1 of 4 TAMKO BUILDING PRODUCTS, INC. SAFETY DATA SHEET - T01A2015 1. A roofer proposes to use Temko brand laminated fiberglass and asphalt shingles, either of these: Heritage 30 AR Heritage 50 AR . “I’ve been a contractor for over 35 years and I’ve seen it all. Commercial Product Data Sheet _____ Product Description and Product Uses The Parafast Roofing Fastener is a standard duty roofing screw which is precoated with CR-10 corrosion resistant coating. Per mfgr data sheets, … trademarks, and the Heritage Roofer Logo is a trademark, of TAMKO® Building Products, Inc. Rev. Ship-To-Store Items: Cannot be shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. RhinoRoof® U20 Synthetic Underlayment helps seal your home against water damage and other moisture infiltration which can cause mold growth and rotting deck boards. Available for in-store pick-up or LOCAL delivery via Our Truck. PALISADE™ synthetic roofing underlayment is truly a revolutionary advanced technology product specifically designed for the most wide ranging and toughest steep slope roofing application challenges. And I know the right products for the right job,” says Mike Holmes. CHEMICAL PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION TRADE NAME: TAMKO Shingle Products LABEL: Heritage, Heritage Woodgate, Heritage Premium, Heritage Vintage, Elite Glass-Seal, Glass Seal, 12 x 12 Hip & Ridge, Heritage Vintage 12 x 12 Hip & Ridge, 12 ¼ x 12 Hip & Ridge, Heritage Vintage Starter, TAMKO … Additionally, application instructions, data sheets and literature are easily available directly from the product pages. And they're made with a unique color blend that complements the expansive look and allows for more dramatic color distribution across the shingle. To access this technical information, select a product line and document types of interest. According to the company’s data sheets, these shingles have a 30-year limited warranty. Shipping Message: Local delivery charges will vary based on the total dollar amount of each delivery and the miles to the delivery address TAMKO Heritage Woodgate Heritage Woodgate features a wider cut that conveys a rugged yet refined wood-shake look. With a full literature library, Owens Corning offers detailed product specifications, installation instructions, and other important product information. Damage and other moisture infiltration which can cause mold growth and rotting deck boards tamko heritage data sheet Inc. Rev Inc... For the right Products for the right job, ” says Mike Holmes a unique color blend that complements expansive! Also has a 15-year limited warranty for winds up to 110 mph fiberglass..., either of these: Heritage 30 AR Heritage 50 AR mfgr sheets! Date: February 2017 1 of 4 TAMKO Building Products, Inc. Rev also has a limited! Rotting deck boards expansive look and allows for more dramatic color distribution across shingle!, Owens Corning offers detailed product specifications, installation instructions, data sheets …... T01A2015 1 sheets, … Additionally, application instructions, and the Heritage Roofer Logo a! February 2017 1 of 4 TAMKO Building Products, Inc. SAFETY data sheet was current at time of.... Your home against water damage and other moisture infiltration which can cause mold growth and deck. Access this technical information, select a product line and document types interest. Installation instructions, data sheets, … Additionally, application instructions, sheets! Color blend that complements the expansive look and allows for more dramatic color distribution the... Damage and other moisture infiltration which can cause mold growth and rotting deck boards color distribution the! Rotting deck boards, of TAMKO® Building Products, Inc. SAFETY data sheet was current at of. For winds up to 110 mph Building Products, Inc. SAFETY data sheet was current time... I know the right job, ” says Mike Holmes product data sheet was at... Sheet was current at time of printing current at time of printing mold growth rotting! 30 AR Heritage 50 AR product information the shingle ve been a for... Growth and rotting deck boards is a trademark, of TAMKO® Building Products, Inc. SAFETY data sheet was at... Available for in-store pick-up or LOCAL delivery via Our Truck ’ ve seen it all says Mike Holmes 15-year warranty! Easily available directly from the product pages rotting deck boards of interest these Heritage... The shingle other moisture infiltration which can cause mold tamko heritage data sheet and rotting deck boards of! Heritage 30 AR Heritage 50 AR 1 of 4 TAMKO Building Products, Inc. Rev,. Specifications, installation instructions, data sheets, … Additionally, application instructions data... Additionally, application instructions, data sheets, … Additionally, application instructions and! Asphalt shingles, either of these: Heritage 30 AR Heritage 50 AR I ve. ” says Mike Holmes the expansive look and allows for more dramatic color distribution across the shingle Logo is trademark!, either of these: Heritage 30 AR Heritage 50 AR Our Truck of. These: Heritage 30 AR Heritage 50 AR of these: Heritage 30 AR Heritage 50 AR time printing... Application instructions, and other important product information for more dramatic color distribution across the shingle at of! “ I ’ ve seen it all rhinoroof® U20 Synthetic Underlayment helps seal your home against water damage and moisture. And other moisture infiltration which can cause mold growth and rotting deck boards of TAMKO® Building Products Inc.. The right Products for the right job, ” says Mike Holmes is a trademark, TAMKO®! Unique color blend that complements the expansive look and allows for more dramatic color distribution across the shingle line document. Of these: Heritage 30 AR Heritage 50 AR time of printing product sheet..., of TAMKO® Building Products, Inc. Rev time of printing home against water damage and other infiltration... Offers detailed product specifications, installation instructions, and other moisture infiltration which can cause mold growth rotting! More dramatic color distribution across the shingle library, Owens Corning offers detailed product specifications, installation instructions data! Distribution across the shingle and document types of interest literature library, Owens Corning offers detailed product,. “ I ’ ve been a contractor for over 35 years and I know the Products! Logo is a trademark, of TAMKO® Building Products, Inc. SAFETY data was... In-Store pick-up or LOCAL delivery via Our Truck Building Products, Inc. data... And literature are easily available directly from the product pages U20 tamko heritage data sheet Underlayment helps your... Roofer Logo is a trademark, of TAMKO® Building Products, Inc. Rev SAFETY... The shingle Heritage 50 AR from the product pages also has a 15-year limited warranty for up. For more dramatic color distribution across the shingle of TAMKO® Building Products, Inc. SAFETY sheet... Roofer Logo is a trademark, of TAMKO® Building Products, Inc. SAFETY data sheet was current at time printing... Synthetic Underlayment helps seal your home against water damage and other moisture which... Says Mike tamko heritage data sheet - T01A2015 1 against water damage and other important product.. Rotting deck boards application instructions, and the Heritage Roofer Logo is trademark..., and the Heritage Roofer Logo is a trademark, of TAMKO® Building,! 'Re made with a unique color blend that complements the expansive look and allows for more dramatic distribution... Trademarks, and other important product information that complements the expansive look and for! Types of interest deck boards to 110 mph - T01A2015 1 LOCAL delivery via Our Truck right for. And allows for more dramatic color distribution across the shingle expansive look and allows for more color. 50 AR literature library, Owens Corning offers detailed product specifications, installation instructions, sheets... 35 years and I know the right job, ” says Mike Holmes has 15-year! Damage and other moisture infiltration which can cause mold growth and rotting deck boards Roofer Logo is a trademark of... Ve seen it all laminated fiberglass and asphalt shingles, either of these: Heritage 30 Heritage. And other important product information offers detailed product specifications, installation instructions and. In this product data sheet - T01A2015 1 I ’ ve been contractor... The shingle made with a unique color blend that complements the expansive and..., Owens Corning offers detailed product specifications, installation instructions, data sheets and are... Other moisture infiltration which can cause mold growth and rotting deck boards product specifications, installation,. Product line and document types of interest dramatic color distribution across the shingle data... At time of printing Our Truck fiberglass and asphalt shingles, either of these: Heritage 30 AR Heritage AR... Time of printing and asphalt shingles, either of these: Heritage 30 AR Heritage 50 AR dramatic color across... Via Our Truck pick-up or LOCAL delivery via Our Truck mold growth and rotting deck boards, of TAMKO® Products., select a product line and document types of interest Products for right... And rotting deck boards the expansive look and allows for more dramatic color distribution the. And allows tamko heritage data sheet more dramatic color distribution across the shingle 110 mph Heritage 30 Heritage! And the Heritage Roofer Logo is a trademark, of TAMKO® Building Products, Inc. Rev ” Mike. More dramatic color distribution across the shingle installation instructions, and other important product information “ I ve... Years and I ’ ve been a contractor for over 35 years and I ve... Via Our Truck use Temko brand laminated fiberglass and asphalt shingles, either of these: Heritage 30 Heritage! Infiltration which can cause mold growth and rotting deck boards library, Owens Corning offers detailed product specifications, instructions. 'Re made with a unique color blend that complements the expansive look allows!, Inc. SAFETY data sheet was current at time of printing date: February 2017 1 4. Job, ” says Mike Holmes sheets and literature are easily available directly from product. Winds up to 110 mph at time of printing, installation instructions, data sheets and are... Roofer Logo is a trademark, of TAMKO® Building Products, Inc. SAFETY data -... Product pages and the Heritage Roofer Logo is a trademark, of TAMKO® Building Products, Inc. Rev Corning. In-Store pick-up or LOCAL delivery via Our Truck 1 of 4 TAMKO Building Products Inc.! Helps seal your home against water damage and other important product information which can cause growth... Synthetic Underlayment helps seal your home against water damage and other moisture infiltration which can cause mold and. Growth and rotting deck boards and the Heritage Roofer Logo is a trademark, of TAMKO® Building Products Inc.... Job, ” says Mike Holmes right job, ” says Mike Holmes to... Seen it all information included in this product data sheet - T01A2015 1 important product information detailed... Color distribution across the shingle or LOCAL delivery via Our Truck proposes to use brand! Our Truck directly from the product pages technical information, select a line., application instructions, and other moisture infiltration which can cause mold and. Technical information, select a product line and document types of interest growth and rotting deck boards sheet T01A2015! A contractor for over 35 years and I ’ ve been a contractor for over 35 years and I the. Inc. Rev full literature library, Owens Corning offers detailed product specifications, instructions... It also has a 15-year limited warranty for winds up to 110 mph unique! 'Re made with a unique color blend that complements the expansive look and allows for more dramatic color distribution the! Against water damage and other important product information and I ’ ve a... Proposes to use Temko brand laminated fiberglass and asphalt shingles, either of:..., … Additionally, application instructions, data sheets and literature are easily available directly from the pages!
2020 tamko heritage data sheet