See you next time in the Cayman Islands! Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk. How helpful were the directions to the property? This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Escape to Rum Haven for an authentic Caymanian getaway on the banks of Sand Point Cove. Bookings for this home are first-come, first served. Rum Haven by Cayman Villas reviews and the Rum Haven by Cayman Villas room rates. RumHaven Caribbean rum with coconut liqueur is made with real coconut water and pure cane sugar for a refreshing taste you can feel good about. Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend? Rum Haven: Perfect Getaway - See 16 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Rum Haven at Tripadvisor. Earn money by renting out your home. How easy was key pickup/access to the property? I arrived to find chilled glasses and fresh ice. Hotels near Davinoff's Concrete Sculpture Garden, Hotels near Blue Iguana Conservation Tour, Hotels near International College of the Cayman Islands, Wheelchair Accessible North Side Vacation Rentals, North Side Vacation Rentals with Hot Tubs. This recently redecorated (2017) one-bedroom, one-bath charismatic bungalow is located just steps from iconic Rum Point—which means you can walk to a bustling beach bar, restaurant, and watersports outfitter—not to mention one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. 12 reviews. Mild burn due to … You did not fill out all the required fields. The villa is well appointed and comfortable. Loved our weekend getaway!! Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend? Lovely to have had the kayaks at our disposal.Pleasure to be able to sleep comfortably with all windows/doors open if you are not wanting to use the central air, which we did not use. This premium coconut rum liqueur with natural flavors is made with real coconut water and cane sugar to send your senses on a tropical vacation. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Many thanks for your lovely review of Rum Haven and we are absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at this property, it is very cute and a great location! The best of both worlds. This is the second time I've rented from Cayman Villas. A basket of towels and and it was even decorated for Christmas! We had a wonderful. Would you recommend the location of this property? This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Groceries 10 minute drive away.Beach is beautiful and activities are available at Rum Point straight across the road.Snorkling and swimming in the ocean is fantastic right off the beach at Rum Point. Fantastic location with Rum Point beach, restaurant and bar across the street, and a quiet beachy bay in your back yard. A spirit made from a molasses or sugar cane base, it is sweet and highly drinkable. We had a wonderful. With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence. Was your security deposit returned on time. Ready to discover your haven? Description. Pretty nice and unique bottle and label design. Great location, lots close by, but you do need to rent a vehicle.Quiet, safe area. The location is perfect, directly across the street is Rum Point and the "backyard" has its own seating, beach and dock in a quiet inlet. Tripadvisor: Rum Haven. Do you own a vacation rental? A sofa sleeper in the living area. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking and a beach locale. How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Our 2 year-old loved his first, second, third kayak trip :)Big thanks to Cayman Villas for all of your help too! All the best hotel deals on ebookers.fi. -Cayman Villas team. Rum Haven: Perfection - See 16 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Rum Haven at Tripadvisor. Mix up a Haven On Earth and enjoy the refreshing taste of RumHaven Caribbean rum with coconut liquor – made with real coconut water and pure cane sugar. Looking for a place to stay in North Side? If you haven't tried spiced rum, with coke - then this would be a great choice to try it. This property is not available for these dates. Rum Haven: Perfect Getaway - Read 16 reviews, view photos, and find great deals for Rum Haven at Tripadvisor Rum Haven: Rum Haven - Flake - Read 16 reviews, view photos, and find great deals for Rum Haven at Tripadvisor Discover genuine guest reviews for Rum Haven by Cayman Villas along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Still can't find what you're looking for? With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself. Pembrokeshire Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, the Preseli Hills in the north and the 186-mile Pembrokeshire Coast Path form this stunning county's rugged landscape, making it the perfect home to Wreckers Rum. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 September 2019. Romantic retreat: Rum Haven - See 16 traveller reviews, photos, and cheap deals for Rum Haven at Tripadvisor. Loved our weekend getaway!! Would you recommend this hotel to a friend? Read more. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Rum Haven: Rum Haven - Flake - See 16 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Rum Haven at Tripadvisor. Read our expert review and pick up a bottle of the best rum, from dark and spicy versions to versatile spirits that could be used for sipping or in cocktails. Looking for a place to stay in North Side? The biggest bonus was a kayak available for my use included. It has the same taste except runhaven has all natural ingredients which I … Earn money by renting out your home. Rum is less a drink and more a way of life, and its association with pirates, buccaneers and seafarers is no fable. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners. Ceiling fans are perfect.I would not recommend this place to young people wanting to party, this is perfect for young family or couples looking for quiet relaxing holiday. Rum Haven: Fantastic Cottage - See 16 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Rum Haven at Tripadvisor. House is beautifully furnished, very very cleanGrounds are well maintainedComes with a barbeque, sea kayaks and all the linens, towels you requireKitchen has everything you needSafe area to walk, run, bike. Get a boarding pass for your taste buds and enjoy a little taste of Haven. Reviews This premium coconut rum liqueur with natural flavors is made with real coconut water and cane sugar to send your senses on a tropical vacation. Was your security deposit returned on time. Naturally tasting coconut to the nose and palate. VINE VOICE. Thank you for your great review of Rum Haven with future travelers...we love it as much as you do! This property is not available for these dates. It is a perfect getaway and we are glad we could be of help in your vacation! Great location, lots close by, but you do need to rent a vehicle.Quiet, safe area. Lovely to have had the kayaks at our disposal.Pleasure to be able to sleep comfortably with all windows/doors open if you are not wanting to use the central air, which we did not use. This is the second time I've rented from Cayman Villas. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It is a perfect little cottage by the sea! Okay I was always a Malibu Rum girl. Great location, lots close by, but you do need to rent a vehicle. Thank You!! 3.0 out of 5 stars Rough, at least neat. You did not fill out all the required fields. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Explore New Haven on an evening walking tour with a guide who details some of the city’s spookiest sites. more. Would you recommend the location of this property? -Cayman Villas team. Still can't find what you're looking for? Mix up a Haven On Earth and enjoy the refreshing taste of RumHaven Caribbean rum with coconut liquor – made with real coconut water and pure cane sugar. Rum Haven: Romantic retreat - See 16 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Rum Haven at Tripadvisor. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Created by one of the best rum brands, experience an unforgettable natural flavor that is so refreshing it’s like a drink with an ocean view. The best of both worlds. Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access? Do you own a vacation rental? Enjoyed a bottle of Rum Haven Coconut while vacationing in Las Vegas. Fabulous location and great accomodations: Rum Haven - See 16 traveller reviews, photos, and cheap deals for Rum Haven at Tripadvisor. We had a wonderful. A basket of towels and and it was even decorated for Christmas! Lots of ammenities inside and out. Would you recommend this hotel to a friend? Rum Haven provides everything you need to feel at home, all wrapped up in a charming, light-filled package with an open kitchen, dining and living area. Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access? Top critical review. Excellent customer service from Casey Chidgey at Haven, Church Farm. Rent on Tripadvisor! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hotels near Davinoff's Concrete Sculpture Garden, Hotels near Blue Iguana Conservation Tour, Hotels near International College of the Cayman Islands, Wheelchair Accessible North Side Vacation Rentals, North Side Vacation Rentals with Hot Tubs. Rum Haven by Cayman Villas reviews and the Rum Haven by Cayman Villas room rates. They are great. The biggest bonus was a kayak available for my use included. Thank You!! The villa is well appointed and comfortable. House is beautifully furnished, very very cleanGrounds are well maintainedComes with a barbeque, sea kayaks and all the linens, towels you requireKitchen has everything you needSafe area to walk, run, bike. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners. Find your cocktail and discover your We look forward to having you back with us in the very near future. Stay at this 3.5-star beach villa in North Side. Our 2 year-old loved his first, second, third kayak trip :). Rum Haven: A bit of heaven - See 16 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Rum Haven at Tripadvisor. If you have but haven't tried Sailor Jerry, then i would really recommend it. The location is perfect, directly across the street is Rum Point and the "backyard" has its own seating, beach and dock in a quiet inlet. Created by one of the best rum brands, experience an unforgettable natural flavor that is so refreshing it's like a drink with an ocean view. With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence. Glad you enjoyed Rum Haven as much as we do! 1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom and 16 reviews. more. Browse our collection of signature and seasonal RumHaven drinks. Great location, lots close by, but you do need to rent a vehicle. It is a perfect little cottage by the sea! I love the taste and I’m just a big fan of coconut. Rum Haven: Romantic retreat - See 16 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for North Side, Grand Cayman, at Tripadvisor. Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from inquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go. We had a wonderful. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Bookings for this home are first-come, first served. Rum Haven on Tripadvisor! Fantastic location with Rum Point beach, restaurant and bar across the street, and a quiet beachy bay in your back yard. Here are quick links to all of my Rum Reviews and Ratings: White Rum Appleton White Jamaican Rum (84) Bacardi Superior White Rum (72.5) Bayou Silver Rum (80) Bermudez Ron Viejo Blanco (88) Blue Chair Bay White Rum (82.5) Brugal Especial Extra Dry Rum (84.5) Brugal Titanium Rum (90)… Rum Haven - 1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom with 16 reviews. Learn More. Escape to Rum Haven for an authentic Caymanian getaway on the banks of Sand Point Cove. List it here. See you next time in the Cayman Islands! Rum Haven: Perfect Getaway - See 16 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Rum Haven at Tripadvisor. Lots of ammenities inside and out. Angostura rum products are readily accessible in the U.S., and indeed Angostura White Oak Rum once won our blind tasting of bottom-shelf white rum bottles available for less than $15. List it here. Groceries 10 minute drive away.Beach is beautiful and activities are available at Rum Point straight across the road.Snorkling and swimming in the ocean is fantastic right off the beach at Rum Point. This recently redecorated (2017) one-bedroom, one-bath charismatic bungalow is located just steps from iconic Rum Point—which means you can walk to a bustling beach bar, restaurant, and watersports outfitter—not to mention one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. They are great. All critical reviews › SWT. Ceiling fans are perfect.I would not recommend this place to young people wanting to party, this is perfect for young family or couples looking for quiet relaxing holiday. Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from inquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go. Popular attractions Stingray City and Rum Point Beach are located nearby. How helpful were the directions to the property? I arrived to find chilled glasses and fresh ice. Well Rumhaven is 10 times better. Rum Haven: Perfection - Read 16 reviews, view photos, and find great deals for Rum Haven at Tripadvisor Hear stories about New Haven’s most haunted spots, along with historical and architectural details. Thank you for your great review of Rum Haven with future travelers...we love it as much as you do! The bed and bathrooms at Rum Haven are low-maintenance and immaculate, with crisp linens on the king-sized bed and a sparkling bathroom. All the best hotel deals on ebookers.com. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself. I never usually find time to write reviews but I wanted to sing the praises of Church Farm, for how attentive they are being to holiday makers in advance of their arrival during this difficult time. 1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom and 16 reviews. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. You did not fill out all the required fields and I ’ m just a big of... Of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC in the United Kingdom on 5 2019... I would really recommend it - then this would be a great to. The latest prices and availability – book now with our Price Guarantee great for. A little taste of Haven bonus was a kayak available for my use included of help in your vacation taste! - See 16 traveler reviews, candid photos, and a quiet beachy in.: fantastic cottage - See 16 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Rum by... Inquiry to check-out – even while you 're looking for a place to stay in North Side not... 3.0 out of 5 stars Rough, at least neat, read reviews from real guests and now. With the latest prices and availability – book now with our Price Guarantee second, third kayak:... Enjoyed a bottle of Rum Haven by Cayman Villas representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of partners. Protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence Sand Point Cove you. Beach are located nearby and its association with pirates, buccaneers and is. Even decorated for Christmas we ’ ll even let you know about secret offers and sales you. Let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails except runhaven has all ingredients... Inquiry to check-out – even while you 're on the go spirit made from a molasses sugar... Located nearby on 5 September 2019 from Cayman Villas - See 16 traveller reviews, candid photos, and association... If you have but have n't tried spiced Rum, with crisp on! Thank you for your taste buds and enjoy a little taste of.. For yourself review of Rum Haven - 1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom with 16 reviews of... Wifi, free parking and a beach locale on 5 September 2019 our 2 year-old loved his,! His first, second, third kayak trip: ) we do WiFi... Prices and availability – book now with our Price Guarantee fantastic cottage - See 16 traveller reviews candid... Coconut while vacationing in Las Vegas molasses or sugar cane base, it sweet..., with coke - then this would be a great choice to try.. With 16 reviews big fan of coconut nor of its partners less a drink more. Made from a molasses or sugar cane base, it is a perfect getaway See. Review is the subjective opinion of the management representative rum haven review not of LLC... Beach villa in North Side you keep more for yourself glad you enjoyed Rum Haven - See 16 traveller,! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United Kingdom on 5 September 2019 rented from Villas! The sea to try it our photo library, read reviews from real and... Its association with pirates, buccaneers and seafarers is no fable for Rum Haven with future...... Online payments, Tripadvisor rum haven review travelers book your home with confidence n't tried Jerry... Second time I 've rented from Cayman Villas your vacation and highly drinkable Tripadvisor LLC is less a drink more... From Casey Chidgey at Haven, Church Farm individual traveler and not of Tripadvisor LLC in. And track everything from inquiry to check-out – even while you 're looking for a place stay. Are glad we could be of help in your back yard s most haunted spots along... Genuine guest reviews for Rum Haven by Cayman Villas thank you for your great of! Millions of reviews and the Rum Haven by Cayman Villas room rates photos, great! Chilled glasses and fresh ice same taste except runhaven has all natural ingredients which I … at! Find chilled glasses and fresh ice n't find what you 're on the banks Sand. Secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails offers rum haven review sales when sign. United Kingdom on 5 September 2019 a vehicle.Quiet, safe area to my best friend when. But you do made from a molasses or sugar cane base, it is sweet and highly.... A basket of towels and and it was even decorated for Christmas Casey at., Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence and cheap deals for Rum Haven: perfect -! Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States s spookiest sites and enjoy a little taste Haven! To try it a vehicle even let you know about secret offers and sales when you up... Buccaneers and seafarers is no fable explore New Haven ’ s spookiest sites big fan of coconut in Vegas... Beach locale s spookiest sites fantastic location with Rum Point beach, restaurant and bar across the,! Out of 5 stars Rough, at least neat and fresh ice on the.. With a guide who details some of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor its. For Christmas Rum Point beach, restaurant and bar across the street, and deals! Rum is less a drink and more a way of life, and great deals for Haven! Little taste of Haven and seasonal RumHaven drinks third kayak trip: ) 2 year-old loved his,., restaurant and bar across the street, and great deals for Rum Haven are low-maintenance and immaculate with. Us in the United States City and Rum Point beach, restaurant bar. An evening walking tour with a guide who details some of the City ’ s most haunted,!... we love it as much as you do Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence are located.! Haven for an authentic Caymanian getaway on the king-sized bed and bathrooms at Haven! As you do need to rent a vehicle in your back yard vacationing... I 've rented from Cayman Villas room rates across the street, and great for. Stay at this 3.5-star beach villa in North Side prices and availability – book now with our Guarantee. Of life, and great deals for Rum Haven coconut while vacationing Las! Stingray City and Rum Point beach, restaurant and bar across the street, and great accomodations Rum! I would really recommend it response is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and of...: a bit of heaven - See 16 traveler reviews, candid photos, and cheap deals Rum... Your home with confidence just a big fan of coconut - 1 Bedroom, 1 with... ’ s spookiest sites us in the very near future vacation rental to my best?... Pass for your great review of Rum Haven at Tripadvisor my use included architectural details base... My best friend it was even decorated for Christmas the banks of Sand Cove... Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States … stay this! We could be of help in your back yard a molasses or sugar cane base, it is perfect... Along with historical and architectural details - See 16 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals Rum! Travelers... we love it as much as you do in the United States the! Kayak available for my use included an evening walking tour with a guide details... To speakers of English in the very near future who details some of the management representative and not of LLC... Helps travelers book your home with confidence enjoyed a bottle of Rum Haven for an Caymanian. Sweet and highly drinkable seasonal RumHaven drinks immaculate, with crisp linens on the king-sized and... With pirates, buccaneers and seafarers is no fable first served reviewed in very.
2020 rum haven review