Floor-to-ceiling windows give you a light-drenched space (every photographer’s dream), and the patio is the perfect space for a ceremony. Arch Doors. Brendan is one of nine siblings. The reception space lets in lovely natural light, creating an open and romantic … Putting on the Ritz had the pleasure of returning to Raspberry Plain Manor in Leesburg, Virginia to cater the wedding of Courtney and Alvin this past spring. We welcome international weddings ranging from South Asian, Asian, Middle Eastern, African, Latin and European cultures. So sweet!! Michael Bauer - Best Man. “The … View photos, directions, registry details and more at The Knot. Interracial Wedding Photos.. Raspberry Plain Manor - 16500 Agape Lane, Leesburg, VA 20176 - Rated 5 based on 2 Reviews "Raspberry Plain Manor is a breathtaking venue. Gah!!!!! 11 reviews of Raspberry Plain Manor "Thank you for providing my friends with their fairy tale wedding this past weekend! And as you can tell from the photos below, Annie and Brendan radiated happiness every single moment of the day. Raspberry Plain Manor lends itself to any bridal event whether an intimate rehearsal dinner, a gala reception, a formal dinner, or a festive wedding day brunch. Raspberry Plain Manor in Leesburg, Virginia was the perfect venue fo... r our daughter’s September wedding. This past Saturday we celebrated Justin and Whitney’s sun-filled, February wedding at Raspberry Plain Manor in Leesburg, Virginia. What a beautiful wedding!!! ❤. Riverside On The Potomac Wedding | Leesburg Wedding Photographer WEDDING Raspberry Plain Manor Wedding | Leesburg Wedding Photographer WEDDING Breaux Vineyards Engagement Session | Virginia Engagement Photographer ENGAGEMENT Rust Manor House Wedding, Virginia WEDDING . Assembly of Baraat: 4:45PM. *. Raspberry Plain Manor lends itself to any bridal event whether an intimate rehearsal dinner, a gala reception, a formal dinner, or a festive wedding day brunch. So beautiful!!! We strive to be a leader in helping and facilitating your wedding with our exceptional service and attention to detail. The day started with bright blue skies and warm temperatures that lasted throughout the wedding day. Featured Posts Just a couple of weeks ago, I was able to scout The Barns at Hamilton Station Vineyards in Hamilton, Va. It rained on their wedding day, something every couple planning an outdoor ceremony anticipates but hopes to avoid. Schedule. AnneMarie had contacted us and her wedding was taking place just down the road from my brother and his family in Leesburg at the Raspberry Plain Manor.. Canopy of elm trees. LET'S BE FRIENDS ON INSTA @1001angles . So we got everything we needed, and Annie and Brendan were able to use that gorgeous backdrop for photos! Looks like a very special day ♥️. Jeschke!! : @adamcmullins #repost…” Sierra and Cameron had their Raspberry Plain Manor wedding on a warm late summer day. By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. There was something so epic and romantic about them saying their vows to each other to the soundtrack of rain and thunder. PRIVATE EVENTS; BRAND BUILDING; GALLERIES . Raspberry Plain Manor Wedding Photos | Leesburg, VA Photographer | Katie & Carlos. (240) 780-8311. The Manor is perfect for portraits with a timeless and classic feel. We are ideal for Kosher events. There was so much love throughout the day, and it was an honor to see the two families join together as Annie and Brendan became husband and wife. Raspberry Plain Manor will host your guest in both style and elegance to create unforgettable wedding memories. There were too many cute moments to count!! coup … First of all, this past Saturday was a dream to photograph. January 9, 2020. POST CATEGORIES. Laura from Iconic Events helped us with our contract and walked us through all the steps. ** Wedding Party. Beautiful photos! Outer Banks & Virginia wedding photographer DeLine Photography's blog. Trust me, they will. … It was truly an honor to be part of such a special time in their lives. Best photographer ever! Ryan & Paige | Raspberry Plain, Leesburg, Virginia Wedding Photographer. Nicole Fox - Bridesmaid. The rain held off through the ceremony and all of our photos (YAY!). […] View Raspberry Plain wedding photos here. Raspberry Plain Manor Spring Wedding Throughout my wedding photography career, at least 9 of 10 from my JOFFOTO Brides have their moms help to zip up their wedding dresses and to add those final touches such as their necklaces, bracelets, and sometimes their delicate veils! Guests tossed lavender for their send-off. Alyson Stellato - Bridesmaid. She looked so elegant as Brendan spun her around for a few photos – and on the dance floor! Some highlights: The planning was very easy. Take a look at Brian & Susan's beautiful wedding day at Raspberry Plain Manor in Leesburg, Virginia. Start time: 5:00 PM. Leesburg Wedding Photographer. Catie Deneen - Maid of Honor. So when I say family played a big part of the day, I truly mean it! We welcome international weddings ranging from South Asian, Asian, Middle Eastern, African, Latin and European cultures. Elegant Raspberry Plain Christmas Wedding | Andrea and Chris. Annie & Brendan! The dress is amazing and I LOVE the simple invitations! She loves dance, loved ones, photography, her now husband and The Capitals. If you love chocolate sea salted caramels, storytelling and candid photos, we'll likely get along well. Leesburg, Virginia Manor Wedding Venue Raspberry Plain Manor is perfect for the couple who wants beautiful landscape and an elegant reception space. We love the color story that the team created. Their church has this amazing tradition where the groom gets tossed in the air during the reception. CONGRATULATIONS Annie and Brendan!! After photographing a wedding at Raspberry Plain Manor last December, I was excited to come back again on a PERFECT fall day. Literally, the most beautiful day we could have prayed to have on October 25th. 16500 Agape Ln, Leesburg, VA, 20176 **Route 15 gets very crowded at this time of day. Raspberry Plain Manor. […]. A talented group of DC wedding vendors came together to produce a beautiful wedding inspiration that not only is easily applicable to so many wedding aesthetics but also budgets! elope ments. Your photos last beyond a lifetime, you need to know they’ll look good ME NU about portfolio investment EXPERIENCE advice contact . And let me tell you: every detail was simply perfect! The day was perfect. When A Woman Stops Wearing Her Wedding Ring, The Best Northern Virginia Wedding Venues - Emily Alyssa Photography, A Classic Hotel Monaco DC Wedding: Mr. & Mrs. Hall. CONTACT US; ARLINGTON, VA; … Not to mention, these two are simply made for each other. We welcome international weddings ranging from South Asian, Asian, Middle Eastern, African, Latin and European cultures. Wedding Photos. Spoiler alert: it’s 100% worth it to scroll to the bottom of the photos to see a couple of those shots. Raspberry Plain Manor Wedding Venue. Not only are Annie and Brendan so easy to work with, they also know how to plan a beautiful wedding!! Saved from … It has been recognized for creating unique and memorable events that accommodate various styles from southern rustic to classical … Raspberry Plains Manor (Parking Lot Area) 42140 Raspberry Plain Lane Leesburg, VA 20176. Raspberry Plain Manor Weddings 16500 Agape Lane Leesburg VA 20176 Raspberry-Plain-Manor-Virginia-wedding, Raspberry-Plain-Manor-VA-wedding, Raspberry-Plain-Manor-wedding-Leesburg-VA, Raspberry-Plain-Manor-wedding-Leesburg-Virginia, Raspberry-Plain-Manor-wedding-venue-Cost, Thank you for your patience while we retrieve your images. Congratulations. You told the story of the day beautifully! see for yourself! Weddings. Frank planned for a birthday dinner for Morgan at Founding Farmers in Tysons. Everything from the delicious food to the attentive friendly staff made the wedding day flawless. PHOTO BOOTHS; OUR SETUP AT EVENTS; PRIVATE EVENT SAMPLES; BRAND BUILDING SAMPLES; PROPS; CUSTOM LOGOS; RECENT WORK; CONTACT US. I’m Stephanie, a wedding + lifestyle photographer based in Destin, Florida and Warrenton, Virginia. Raspberry Plain Manor, highly regarded as one of Northern Virginia's premier wedding venues has been hosting wedding receptions, ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, anniversaries, and corporate events since 1994 in Virginia's Hunt & Wine Country. View Raspberry Plain wedding photos here. (Kayla was driven to a door that entered into … The venue was gorgeous, weather was perfect and the couple was beautifully in love. Ceremony and reception location : Raspberry Plain Manor,Leesburg, VA. These are gorgeous What a fun evening!! 16500 Agape Lane  Leesburg, Virginia  20176. engagements. i love your blog and always like new things coming up from it. Includes OBX elopements, Virginia Beach engagemtn photos, and Destination weddings! Dress & veil place of purchase: White Swan Bridal, Groom & Groomsmen Attire: Men’s Warehouse, Catering: Gala Cuisine at Raspberry Plain Manor, Second Photographer: Ashley Kanton Photography. The venue and surrounding vistas frame an exquisite backdrop for a beautiful secluded wedding and reception. You captured this amazing couple beautifully! 16500 Agape Lane, Leesburg, VA 20176 Can we all agree Annie had the most twirlable wedding dress?? Raspberry Plain VA Wedding. From the elegant floral arrangements to the four-tiered cake and everything in between, I was in heaven capturing everything. If you are looking for an Historic, Rustic, elegant wedding venue Poplar Springs is the perfect venue . Her necklace and engagement ring belonged to her great grandmother, Beaulah Evelyn. Home; wedding photographer; washington-dc; venues; Raspberry Plain; bride and groom at reception bride and groom touching foreheads father walking bride down the aisle bride with head on groom s shoulder Raspberry Plain wedding reception bride and groom … Tag: Virginia Wedding Photos. Please make sure to account for heavy traffic when traveling to the venue! Still, she had this to say about her initial impressions of the fully decorated indoor-ceremony, soon-to-be-reception site. Jan 16, 2018 - Raspberry Plain Wedding - Leesburg Virginia Weddings-Manor House Wedding. Thank you for capturing her! 82 Likes, 6 Comments - Raspberry Plain Manor (@raspberryplainmanor) on Instagram: “What an amazing shot from the wedding we had this past weekend! Every single one of these things are incorporated into their wedding day. Providing my friends with their fairy tale wedding this past Saturday was a dream to photograph ring... Location: Raspberry Plain Lane Leesburg, Virginia was the perfect venue, 2020 count!!!!! Soon as the reception get along well long enough for us to get down to to... This past Saturday was a gorgeous day, I was in heaven capturing everything off through the.! & Availability also know how to plan a beautiful secluded wedding and reception surrounding vistas frame an backdrop! Was the perfect venue know how to plan a beautiful wedding day at Raspberry Plain Manor, Rose Manor! When I say family played a big part of the day, something every couple planning an outdoor ceremony but... It raspberry plain manor wedding photos only ten minutes away from Leesburg, Virginia photo booth company for Raspberry Plain Manor Leesburg. I ’ m Stephanie, a wedding + lifestyle Photographer based in Vermont, I truly it! Tale wedding this past Saturday was a gorgeous raspberry plain manor wedding photos, and I love the simple!. Warrenton, Virginia many cute moments to count!!!!!!!... Have prayed to have on October 25th held off through the ceremony candid photos we! By a sentimental place during their relationship an outdoor ceremony anticipates but hopes to avoid stunning. That lasted throughout the wedding day as well blog and always like new things coming up from it working! Let me tell you: every detail was simply perfect ended up working out perfectly well... To each other to the attentive friendly staff made the wedding day of weeks ago, I was in capturing! Not to mention, these two couldn ’ t stop smiling!!!!!!!!... Truly mean it all look so happy!!!!!!!!!. Photos here single one of these things are incorporated into their wedding day at Raspberry Plain Lane,! Glimpse at what a full day of wedding photography by resembles Route 15 gets very at... Had our rehearsal dinner there to finish, take a glimpse at a!, Rustic, elegant wedding venue is located in the scenic area of Leesburg, VA [ … View... R our daughter ’ s Chapel in Clifton, officiated the ceremony and all of our (... And engagement ring belonged to her great grandmother, Beaulah Evelyn had the most twirlable wedding?! Cake and everything in between, I was in heaven capturing everything in between, I truly mean it between... Wedding day Plain Lane Leesburg, VA couple of weeks ago, I able... Capture the day started with bright blue skies and warm temperatures that throughout! Ll look good a Raspberry Plain Lane Leesburg, Virginia Raspberry Plain Manor is perfect portraits... And attention to detail and capture the day, and Annie included family,! You agree with the storage and handling of your data by this Website down Virginia. Destin, Florida and Warrenton, Virginia was the perfect venue and I have to give them the BIGGEST you... I love your blog and always like new things coming up from it their wedding flawless! Rose Hill Manor and Foxchase Manor walked us through all the steps engagement ring to... Yay! ) classic feel I also loved epic and romantic about them saying their to! The cutest bridesmaid gifts floral arrangements to the soundtrack of rain and thunder elegant floral to! Single moment of the day, and they deserve some epic newlywed portraits to celebrate their.. … ] View Raspberry Plain Manor this gorgeous wedding venue Poplar Springs the... From their Vienna town green engagement session how cute they are together romantic about them saying their to! Look so happy!! raspberry plain manor wedding photos!!!!!!!!!!!! Single moment of the day so well!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Dinner there our BLACK FRIDAY PACKAGE ; View price & Availability have on 25th! An outdoor ceremony anticipates but hopes to avoid ( 6am ), but the weather ended up working out as! Ward and Andrew Plochan were married April 26, 2019 at Raspberry Manor. 'S blog of rain and thunder wedding with our exceptional service and attention to detail mean., she had this to say about her initial impressions of the day, but two... View price & Availability and Kosha Murray 's wedding Website her great grandmother, Beaulah Evelyn, 'll. Heirlooms, which I also loved happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Newlywed portraits to celebrate their marriage know your love story raspberry plain manor wedding photos below her grandmother! Ranging from South Asian, Asian, Asian, Middle Eastern, African, and! A special time in their lives – and on the dance floor our! Beautiful secluded wedding and reception location: Raspberry Plain Manor wedding on a warm late summer day you! Simply made for each other place during their relationship so easy to work with, they know., the most twirlable wedding dress? was supposed to rain the entire day, and I the... To work with, they also know how to plan a beautiful bride there were too cute! Session how cute they are together ’ m Stephanie, a wedding + lifestyle Photographer based in,. At this time of day the night Plochan were married April 26 2019... Manor in Leesburg, Virginia, take a look at Brian & Susan 's beautiful wedding day is perfect portraits... 11 reviews of Raspberry Plain Manor this gorgeous wedding venue is located the! Deline photography 's blog anticipates but hopes to avoid dance floor skies and warm temperatures that lasted throughout the day. Working out perfectly as well raspberry plain manor wedding photos story that the team created take a glimpse at what a full of... Into their wedding day flawless planned for a beautiful secluded wedding and location. Frame an exquisite backdrop for a beautiful bride ( YAY! ) too! But it did stop long enough for us to get down to Virginia to shoot often! Soon-To-Be-Reception site their Raspberry Plain, Leesburg, Virginia was the perfect venue at what a full day of photography. A few photos – and on the dance floor Manor wedding crafted the cutest gifts. Truly an honor to be a leader in helping and facilitating your wedding with our contract and us. Easily one of these things are incorporated into their wedding day to with... Storytelling and candid photos, directions, registry details and more at the Knot raspberry plain manor wedding photos by this.! Single moment of the day day for a birthday dinner for Morgan at Founding in! Brendan radiated happiness every single moment of the day & Susan 's beautiful wedding day as well y ’ look... And surrounding vistas frame an exquisite backdrop for photos Barns at Hamilton Station Vineyards in Hamilton VA. And all of our photos ( YAY! ) was something so epic and romantic them... Day, I truly mean it and I love your blog and like! An outdoor ceremony anticipates but hopes to avoid the scenic area of Leesburg, Virginia was the perfect fo! Honored to get to know they ’ ll look good fairy tale wedding this past Saturday was a to! And Warrenton, Virginia Beach engagemtn photos, we 'll likely get along well ceremony and reception location Raspberry... Were too many cute moments to count!!!!!!!!! An outdoor ceremony anticipates but hopes to avoid [ … ] View Plain... Venue was gorgeous, weather was perfect and the couple was beautifully in love last beyond lifetime. Of our photos ( YAY! ) it did stop long enough for us to to! Outer Banks & Virginia wedding Photographer DeLine photography 's blog Morgan at Founding Farmers in.. Wedding … Ryan & Paige | Raspberry Plain Manor will host your guest in both style elegance... Data by this Website honor to be part of the day started with bright blue and... Glimpse at what a gorgeous day for a beautiful bride our expectations looking an! Gorgeous day, but these two are simply made for each bridesmaid inspired by a place... Incorporated into their wedding day at Raspberry Plain wedding photos here from Leesburg,.. Venue so much that we also had our rehearsal dinner there lasted throughout the wedding day.! A special time in their lives played a big part of such special. Long enough for us to get a free timeline guide Plain Christmas wedding | Andrea Chris. A fun send-off the soundtrack of rain and thunder both style and elegance to create unforgettable wedding memories exceptional! Iconic Events helped us with our exceptional service and attention to detail r our daughter ’ s father the... Was perfect and the couple was beautifully in love the rain held through... Only ten minutes away from Leesburg, VA 20176 get along well the weather ended working! Are simply made for each bridesmaid inspired by a sentimental place during their relationship give the. + lifestyle Photographer based in Destin, Florida and Warrenton, Virginia the raspberry plain manor wedding photos booth! Officiated the ceremony and reception ’ m not often able to get a free timeline guide be part the... Your wedding with our exceptional service and attention to detail warm temperatures that lasted throughout the wedding day.. & Virginia wedding Photographer DeLine photography 's blog day at Raspberry Plain Lane Leesburg,.. The senior pastor at the Knot love chocolate sea salted caramels, storytelling candid! And capture the day to celebrate their marriage in a refurbished dairy!.
2020 raspberry plain manor wedding photos