Ramen Noodles with Beef is a quick and easy stir fry dinner recipe full of Asian flavor! Instructions. While beef is cooking, cook ramen noodles according to package. "The spices in this season the ground beef nicely and give it a warmth of flavor," says Kim's Cooking Now. Cook until beef is no longer pink, about 4-5 minutes. Add the ground beef and spread it out in the pan. This was so easy and had great flavor! Drain noodles and set aside. Some of our other favorite quick meals are. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add in the ground chicken, bell pepper, mushrooms, white parts of the green … Add extra veggies or tofu to make it vegetarian.Â. Let it cook without touching it … Results 1 - 10 of 27 for ramen noodles ground beef. Add water, 1 of the soup mix seasoning packets, stir-fry sauce and frozen vegetables; mix well. Stir and bring to a boil. Easy to pull together even if you need to "punt" with an ingredient or two. Chinese-Style Spaghetti Bolognese. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I decided to try this, since ground beef often cooks up more tender than beef strips in Asian recipes. Ready in only 30 minutes! Putting it all together: Divide ramen between bowls. Loved it Fast easy cheap and tasty What more could you ask for? Cook the ground beef: Using a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat and season with salt and pepper. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Easy and quick to make using Top Ramen® noodles and ground beef. Had to make my own hoisin sauce and Asian 5 spice, but delicious!!!! Something a little different to make with ground beef. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Serve with extra soy sauce to taste. Ingredients. How to Make Ground Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry. Use a wooden spoon to crumble the beef … At the suggestion of my daughter in law I used Shin Ramyun brand spicy ramen. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. 1. Once vegetables have softened, add beef back in skillet. Deelish! Dec 14, 2018 - Asian Beef Ramen Noodles made with caramelised ground beef, a tangle of noodles and a secret 4 ingredient Asian sauce, finished with sesame seeds! Quick and easy to prepare as well." this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Next, … Return meat to the pan and sprinkle with the seasoning packet from the mushroom flavored ramen, saute for 2 minutes. Add Ground Beef and … Ingredients 1 lb ground beef 1 head broccoli florets 1 red bell pepper 1/4 cup soy sauce 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar 1 tablespoon vinegar 1 clove garlic, minced 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil 2 packs ramen noodles … Brown ground beef in a skillet until no longer pink, drain off fat. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large skillet over high heat. I love making Asian-inspired recipes. Info. Great for a busy school night. Top with 1-2 teaspoons of Sriracha sauce.Â, Try adding a little bit of olive oil to the noodles to help prevent sticking together.Â. I couldn't eat it and I like just about all foods. Add the bell pepper to the skillet and saute it for a couple minutes just until it … I would give this recipe a Zero if that was an option. Add contents of 2 Ramen noodle flavoring packets and stir until well combined. Remove from pan, drain, and set aside. The sauce seemed real runny. Cook ground beef and white part of green onions in a large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink and onions are soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Boil ramen: According to the package … My husband and I enjoyed this. 2 teaspoons green onion, white part only, thinly sliced, 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (such as Nissin® Top Ramen®), 1 (12 ounce) package frozen Asian vegetable medley, 2 tablespoons green onions, green parts only, thinly sliced, Super easy and great flavors from the sauce. Microwave for 4-5 minutes or until noodles are soft. This traditional South Asian dish features ground beef, masala curry, and peas. Good, solid comfort meal. Do NOT add spice packet. Stir in beef flavor seasoning packet, stir fry sauce in sauce and frozen stir-fry vegetables. 2. Amount is based on available nutrient data. In skillet, combine 2 C water, veggies, noodles (broken up), ginger and remaining ... heat through and serve. Return meat to the skillet, add sauce, and and stir until heated through, about 2 … Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Mix in cooked noodles and pour in sauce. … Use chicken, pork, shrimp or turkey for your protein. I plan to make again (for the reviewer who wondered about the Ramen seasoning, I chose to use just 1 packet). Can be made in under 30 minutes and makes great leftovers. We all loved it . Add ground beef, bacon and crushed red pepper flakes (if using) to the vegetable mixture and cook at medium heat for 2-3 minutes, or until meat is heated through. How to make Beef and Broccoli Ramen. In large skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Prepare Ramen noodles as directed on package, drain, and toss with a little olive oil to keep them from sticking together (do not add the … The combination of Sriracha sauce, brown sugar, cilantro, Chinese five-spice, and ginger makes this recipe stand out as authentic. Top ground beef ramen recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Serve topped with green onions and sesame seeds. Break up ramen … I did change it a little bit, as I had an unused packet of dry Sriracha honey seasoning. It was delicious, with tongue-tingling, savory flavor without being overly hot. I would do this all of the time if I were single. Add in the white wine… Drain water from ramen noodles. In a large bowl, add both blocks of dry ramen noodles and cover completely with water. In the same skillet combine water, vegetables, and noodles. I used ground venison (leaner than best ground beef you can buy) as I had it in the freezer. Cook over medium heat until no pink is left in the beef (about 8 minutes). Cook Beef: Heat the olive oil in a large wok or skillet over high heat. You saved Asian Ground Beef Noodle Bowls to your. If you like your food a little saucier, double the sauce recipe. In same skillet, saute broccoli and pepper for 3-4 minutes or until starts to soften. Add bean sprouts and Ramen noodles to meat and vegetable mixture and stir fry 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently. Pour the sauce on top of the ground beef and continue to cook the beef for another 1-2 minutes. 1 pound beef top sirloin, thinly sliced 2 (3 ounce) packages Oriental flavor instant ramen noodles; 1 onion 2 cloves garlic 4 cups frozen broccoli and carrots (thawed and drained) 1 red bell pepper (sliced) 2 cups beef broth or water 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger 2 cups snow pea pods Once ground beef is cooked, pour Mongolian sauce over beef and continue to cook for 5 minutes. In small bowl bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic and sesame oil. 1. Add the beef mixture and cook, breaking up the meat, until browned, 5 minutes. Once cooked through, drain off excess grease and set meat aside. Make sauce: Meanwhile, mix together all of the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. 1 2 3 Next. In a large wok or skillet brown ground beef with a few dashes of crushed red pepper until cooked through. 345 calories; protein 23.8g 48% DV; carbohydrates 25.8g 8% DV; fat 16.5g 25% DV; cholesterol 71.4mg 24% DV; sodium 1063.6mg 43% DV. Add water, ramen noodles, and frozen vegetables to the same skillet. I don't add these, but the recipe also calls for 1 tsp sesame seed oil, 1/3 cup slivered almonds, 2 packages of Ramen Noodles plus their seasoning packets Submitted by: TEEKAY25. Combine the beef, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, scallions, half each of the ginger and garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a bowl. I made it exactly as directed. "We served this over Jasmine rice with naan bread on the side. Stir … And I used only 2 cups of liquid (sodium beef broth instead of water). You'll love the tender ground beef with an addictive sweet and savory peanut sauce. My ground beef bowls (with rice) and my beef and noodles (made with ramen … The only thing I am adding next time is a fried egg to each bowl and it will be authentic! It seemed odd to use ground beef in an Asian recipe, but it worked. Marinate for 1 hour or overnight in the fridge. Add in the garlic and ginger, cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently. Meanwhile, combine hoisin sauce, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, brown sugar, cilantro, Chinese five-spice, and ginger in a small bowl; stir until sauce is well combined. Stir together to coat with sauce. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Marinate beef: Add steak, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar to a medium bowl. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ASIAN BEEF & NOODLES. Privacy Policy
, This is a wonderful meal that can be made in less than 30 minutes. I wasn’t sure if I should drain the ramen/veggie water. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Bring to a boil and cook until noodles are tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Made with packaged ramen noodles, ground beef, mushrooms and … Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes to the skillet. Your email address will not be published. asian beef and noodles Brown ground beef, pour off ... packet from Top Ramen . Cook and brown meat in large skillet over medium heat. Remove beef … Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. This is one of our favorites, … Remove ground beef from pan and drain any grease from the pan. Bring to a boil. 1/2 pound lean ground beef (15% fat) 2 cups water; 2 packages Soy Sauce flavor instant ramen-style noodles, broken into small pieces; 16 ounces frozen Asian-style vegetables, or any other frozen vegetables Add ground beef, breaking up meat into pieces. Arrange beef… Add water. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Ground Beef Ramen Stir Fry with vegetables. To get started, brown the ground beef in a skillet. (Discard remaining seasoning packet or save for another use.) The changes I made were I used thinly slice ribeye, I added both seasoning packets from the 2 Ramens. Try adding diced pineapple for a little extra sweetness. Return meat to the skillet, add sauce, and and stir until heated through, about 2 minutes. ... Asian Cabbage Salad. I omitted the hoisin sauce, Chinese 5-spice powder, & brown sugar, as the seasoning blend had some of those elements. (Find measurement conversions, Want to add some heat? I left it since I could find that out but I think next time I will drain. Brown beef in a large skillet over medium heat; drain grease. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Then remove from heat. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Brown the ground beef in a heavy bottomed skillet on medium-high heat until cooked through (roughly 6-8 minutes ). Congrats! No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook.
2020 ground beef oriental ramen