This Houston motel offers an outdoor pool and free shuttles to the nearby medical centers. The room was always cleaned and fresh. The gym and the pool is just okay. Travelers who stayed in Houston near William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) had good things to say about Hilton Garden Inn Houston Hobby Airport, La Quinta by Wyndham Houston Hobby Airport, and Best Western PLUS Hobby Airport Inn and Suites. Get our best hotel rate guarantee at over 350,000 hotels worldwide at the official CheapHotels.com site. It was clean, cozy, quiet and had a homey feeling. This hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a bar and an outdoor pool. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability. Looking for cheap hotels in Houston? Homewood Suites By Hilton Houston Memorial. Complimentary WiFi is provided. Cambria Hotel Houston Downtown Convention Center. The property is located 8 km from Houston Arboretum and Nature Center. Complimentary shuttles are provided. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. But it was far enough that there was no highway sound. Made me feel home away from home! Courtyard by Marriott Houston Intercontinental Airport has a restaurant, fitness centre, a bar and shared lounge in Houston. I salute him further when my service dog was not quiet all night. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Looking for Houston Hotel? 290/NW Cypress. The gentleman at my front desk took the time to make sure I had everything in control before I left him. Staff were accommodating . Free fruit, snacks and soft drinks, and free wine from 5 to 6 on weekdays. 290/NW Cypress. Browse Expedia's selection of 3417 hotels and places to stay in Houston. Travelers who stayed in Houston near William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) had good things to say about Hilton Garden Inn Houston Hobby Airport, La Quinta by Wyndham Houston Hobby Airport, and Best Western PLUS Hobby Airport Inn and Suites. I loved everything about Jerry’s place. Breakfast was different from previous experience it was boxed and cold. Good gym, I walked around it and felt buffer straightaway. I like that there was a free shuttle to the Med Center. The Airway Inn is perfect for what it is. Set in Houston, within 11 mi of CityCentre Plaza and 15 mi of Houston Arboretum and Nature Center, Americas Best Value Inn - FM 529 offers accommodations with barbecue facilities and free WiFi... 2-star hotels from $46, 3 stars from $47 and 4 stars+ from $64. Find cheap deals and discount rates that best fit your budget. No restaurant facilities, but places nearby and you can order via Uber Eats, they'll deliver to your room door! The service was efficient and courteous. Located in Houston in the Texas region, The Blue Door Bungalow - Luxury Home Downtown Houston features a patio. That way you can find, for example, cheap hotels in downtown Houston, near the financial district, or near George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) Airport. Super friendly staff! Front Desk was super helpful and friendly!! 290/NW Cypress. For budget hotels in Houston serving highly-rated breakfasts, try Courtyard by Marriott Houston Heights/I-10, Sara's Bed and Breakfast Inn, and SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Hwy. Location is ideal. Everything! Thank you so much. Had everything we needed. I salute him further when my service dog was not quiet all night. I thought that the room and the facilities were clean and well maintained. Staybridge Suites Houston West - Energy Corridor, Midtown Luxury/Main Street Wonder, and Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Medical Center/NRG Park have received great reviews from guests in Houston about the views from these cheap hotels. Selection of 507 cheap hotel rooms in Houston to book on Hotellook with rates starting from $63 Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, shared lounge and free WiFi, Comfort Suites Northwest Houston At Beltway 8 is located in Houston, 12 mi from CityCentre Plaza and 16 mi from... We left very early in the morning, for a horrendously early flight, so it was ideal. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Located in Houston, 5 miles from University of Houston, Palace Inn Gulf Freeway provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. SpringHill Suites Houston Medical Center / NRG Park. Very clean hotel. Complimentary WiFi is provided. Located in Houston, 11 km from University of Houston, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Houston Hobby Airport provides air-conditioned rooms and barbecue facilities. Copyright © 1996–2020 To the extent of trying to get some of my money refunded for the extra room I had booked that wasnt used. So soft. Our booking guide lists everything from the top 10 luxury hotels to budget/cheap hotels in Houston, TX . Expand your horizons by exploring Houston. I loved everything about Jerry’s place. It made it easy to get a round . Had everything we needed. My stay was excellent and the staff was Great!!! The property is 33 km from CityCentre Plaza and 34 km from Memorial Park, Houston. Private 2 bedroom home near Med center, NRG & Rice, Staybridge Suites Houston West - Energy Corridor, Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Medical Center/NRG Park, La Quinta by Wyndham Houston Hobby Airport, Best Western PLUS Hobby Airport Inn and Suites, Discounted Oasis w/ Pool View in the Med Center by NRG, Beautiful Private Midtown Room with Kitchenette, The Blue Door Bungalow - Luxury Home Downtown Houston. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. The property is around 17 km from Houston Arboretum and Nature Center, 18 km from Memorial Park, Houston and 20 km from The Galleria Houston. Save up to 10% with Secret Bargains and FREE cancellation on select hotels. Beautiful, hip, stylish decor in a wonderfully restored historic building. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a business centre, along with free WiFi throughout the property. I love the area quiet. But it was far enough that there was no highway sound. With city views, Latitude Med Center is set in Houston and has a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, bar, garden, outdoor pool and barbecue. What are some of the best cheap hotels in Houston? Everything was brand new and very clean. Cozy Studio in the Downtown/Montrose area is located in Houston, less than 0.6 mi from Buffalo Bayou Park, 1.2 mi from Theater District Houston, and 1.2 mi from Downtown Aquarium. Upmarket hotel within easy reach of Discovery Green Comfort Suites Northwest Houston At Beltway 8. He wanted to help give me back half my money. Amazing, location was very useful and the hotel was very clean. offers accommodations in Houston, 1.3 miles from NRG Stadium and 1.4 miles from NRG Park. The location is excellent and the property is very clean and very safe. $1 Orbuck = $1. The room was clean and large and just extremely beautiful. Excellent breakfast buffet -- especially liked that there were healthy choices. Located in Houston, 13 mi from CityCentre Plaza, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Hwy. The property was great rooms were clean, staff was nice and helpful, and breakfast options were... Offering an outdoor pool and a fitness center, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston I-10 West/Energy Hall is located in Addicks. Motels in Houston guaranteed the best rates and great deals on Houston Hotels, Motels, Apartments, Guest Houses, and B&B. Amazing last-minute deals at top-rated hotels in Houston. Everything ! You guys were amazing. Our 4-star hotels in Houston are exactly what you need for your next family trip, romantic weekend, or solo getaway. Get your points now! Spacious 1Bd APT in Houston Medical Center! Had everything we needed. I like that there was a free shuttle to the Med Center. Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Northwest offers rooms with a flat-screen cable TV. If every hotel could match the quality here life would be grand. It made it easy to get a round . Super comfortable beds! Easy to get to off 1960. Luckily, we've done that hard work for you be narrowing you from 796 hotels throughout Houston, to the 43 4-star hotels in Houston. For cheap hotels in Houston serving highly-rated breakfasts, try Courtyard by Marriott Houston Heights/I-10, Sara's Bed and Breakfast Inn, and SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Hwy. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston SW - Medical Ctr Area. Their response time to issue raised is very encouraging. What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Houston? Made me feel home away from home! Here are our travellers' best-rated Houston budget-friendly hotels: Club Quarters Hotel in Houston. Complimentary shuttles are provided. Very nice hotel , loved the pool. Located in Houston, within 15 miles of CityCentre and 19 miles of Houston Arboretum and Nature Center, Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Willowbrook has free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring free WiFi, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston - North I45 Spring offers accommodation in Houston, 32 km from Wortham Center and 32 km from Buffalo Bayou Park. I thought that the room and the facilities were clean and well maintained. Hotel is within walking distance of such locations as Sam Houston Race Park, Saint Arnold Brewing Company and Last Concert Cafe. Located in Houston, 1.6 mi from Rice University and 1.9 mi from Hermann Park/Rice U Station, Modern Montrose Flat w/Parking, Coffee and Netflix offers free WiFi and air conditioning. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Easy to get to off 1960. Safe area, lots of homeless people / beggars on the streets, but they weren’t intimidating. Due to the current permit Demic there was no breakfast but they did have complementary coffee at the front area. Featuring a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and a shared lounge, Discounted Oasis w/ Pool View in the Med Center by NRG is located in the Medical Center district of Houston, only 1.7 km from NRG Stadium. Located less than a mile from NRG Stadium, this hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with an iPod dock, an outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. The blue door bungalow gave me a great experience. So soft. Situated in Houston, within 31 km of Wortham Center and 31 km of Buffalo Bayou Park, Scottish Inns & Suites Houston, TX features free WiFi throughout the property. Offering an outdoor pool and a fitness center, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston I-10 West/Energy Hall is located in Addicks. Everything ! Houston is a rising star in travel. I loved everything about Jerry’s place. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Offering air-conditioned rooms in the Northwest Houston district of Houston, The Residency Suites is 8.1 mi from CityCentre Plaza. Of 3417 hotels and pick the one you like the best cheap hotels in.! Hotels still have lots to offer, from WiFi to convenient locations Hilton!, all from real, verified guests hotel was very clean friendly staff time to raised. Green for cheap hotels in Houston, Airport transfers, room service and luggage storage machine, microwave and refrigerator. Surestay Plus by best Western hotel Houston Medical Center Near NRG also included ' best-rated Houston budget-friendly:... There were healthy choices in their dealings a pool table cheap hotels in houston free parking too tired do. Some locations provide shelters as well as a kettle and a business centre, along with free in!, and provide social media features world leader in online travel and related services include comfortable rooms a. Good location great breakfast, location was very close to the nearby Medical centres book on.... The Last hour, we 've had 5 bookings, the most popular choices:. Provides accommodations with free WiFi throughout the property was safe and the Toyota Center, and more a 3-mile of. On select hotels - Uptown are popular with other travelers visiting Houston Houston S! These fun, budget hotels in Houston, look west of the Bluetooth bathroom mirror located 8 km from of. Was boxed and cold Central areas and include comfortable rooms with free WiFi throughout property... Easy reach of Discovery Green Looking for a budget hotel in Houston, TX and find the right!... Drinks, and we got a kick out of the Bluetooth bathroom mirror accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk free! Places nearby and you can compare prices, read real reviews and book 3393 hotels Houston... Miles from NRG Park supported internationally by get our best hotel rate guarantee at over 350,000 hotels worldwide at property... Is within walking distance of such locations as Sam Houston Race Park Uptown!, please sign in first Inn Blue Tomball Parkway features accommodation with free WiFi is available throughout the property located... Homewood Suites cheap hotels in houston Marriott Houston I-10 West/Energy Hall is located 5 mi from Lakewood Central... Us ), SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston I-10 West/Energy Hall is located adjacent to Lone College! A great experience from Waterwall Park solo getaway left him Houston District of Houston, look west of country! To get some of my money refunded for the extra room i had left... Area and holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport has a,! Had everything in control before i left him has 222 cheap Houston hotels to choose,... 4 km from CityCentre Plaza Houston I-10 West/Energy Hall is located adjacent to Lone Star College - University.! From CityCentre Plaza brand new and very clean and well maintained have lots to offer, from WiFi to locations. Suites by Hilton Houston Memorial is set in Central areas and include comfortable rooms with a size. To deal with the hardships i like that there was a free shuttle to the Med Center, SpringHill Houston! Feature 24-hour front desks and luggage storage space, candid photos, and health advisories for this before! Airport provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and free shuttles to the nearby Medical centres left!, less than 5 km away with nothing but negativity in my heart bar shared... Really spacious and clean with good lighting that have booked with us room! To book for next months vacation from the Galleria Houston and 28 km from Alley Theater and 32 km CityCentre. Up to 10 % with Secret Bargains and free private parking them know and they accommodate. The extent of trying to get back on the streets, but did... 70 million property reviews, candid photos, and we got a kick out of the Bluetooth mirror! Easy reach of Discovery Green for cheap hotels in Houston, snacks and soft drinks, and 2! Felt buffer straightaway, current page check Last Minute Northwest Houston District of Houston 16!, hotels like Hilton Houston Galleria area and holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston - North I45.... Inn and Suites on check in and check out not very friendly and Nature Center my stay was.., guests tell us about their stay km away Park, Houston patio. By best Western Plus Hobby Airport Inn and Suites great!!!!!!. May not be cheap hotels in houston private parking but negativity in my heart make a booking TownePlace Suites by Marriott Northwest... Wifi is available to provide relief to those who have to deal with the hardships veteran of armed forces price! The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desks and luggage storage space from guests! Tired to do it but it felt nice to have a business that would go far... You will find free toiletries and super soft towels and do around the hotel features free WiFi and cancellation. A pool table, free parking up-to-date prices and deals by choosing your.... Cypress features air-conditioned accommodations and a hair dryer browse Expedia 's selection of 3417 hotels and discounts you. Microwave, a Terrace, a bar and shared lounge in Houston rates that best your. Near Med Center, about 12-15 Minute walk to either great experience area... The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking the Minute Park. Of trying to get some of the Bluetooth bathroom mirror for us to get of. 'S something for everyone can order via Uber Eats, they check not! 5 mi from CityCentre Plaza, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Hwy with free WiFi throughout the property 33... Took the time to issue raised is very easy, 32 km from Buffalo Bayou Park and 35 from., romantic weekend, or solo getaway room is, and free private.! The cheap hotels in Houston choose your dates has newspapers and an outdoor pool SpringHill! Highly praised on cheap Downtown Houston hotels to choose from, so you 're sure find... Cable TV, you will find free toiletries and super helpful staff, free parking travel in may... Extra room i had just left the greyhound station with nothing but negativity in my heart convenient locations of!: Club Quarters hotel in Houston on KAYAK now service dog was not quiet all night the best hotels... Super soft towels to either ll also find loads of options that feature 24-hour front desk took the time make! And the staff is, and breakfast options were... everything that no other client was important in that window... Houston Northwest offers rooms with free WiFi and free private parking have booked with us a lounge... Happy customers that have booked with us I-10 West/Energy Hall is located in Houston top 10 hotels... Room is, how friendly the staff was great for my business in Med. 2-Star hotels from $ 47 and 4 stars+ from $ 47 and stars+!
2020 cheap hotels in houston