** If you adopted a dog through a shelter or rescue group that you believe is an aussie or part aussie, you are welcome to share here. You guessed it: black. Their coats can also be a mix of grey, white, caramel, or black. Sale Price $22.40 $ 22.40 $ 28.00 Original Price $28.00 (20% off) ... Australian shepherd earrings, dog breeds, puppies, pet lovers, earrings for women, unique jewelry, stud earrings, dog lovers, hush puppies PawiesAnimalLovers. If y’all wouldn’t mind sharing your opinions on this I’d appreciate it! Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. It is a lot of work, but absolutely worth the effort. However, an Aussie can cost anywhere between $300 to $1,800+ USD depending on breeder reputation, coat colors, pedigree and location. The most popular color? I’m going to be in the market soon for an Aussie pup and I’m wondering how much is too much to pay? There are certain paths Molly will walk through the house. Popularity (2019): #13. Or, you may get one that is a bit taller and leaner. Australian shepherd,deviant art, pop art, art attack, art deco, wall art,abstract art,artist,banksy art,dog with wineglass,christmas gift NotMuchToSay. Find Australian Shepherds for Sale in Ocala, FL on Oodle Classifieds. I’ve seen prices varying from 500-2500, obviously depending on color and eyes. Welcome to /r/australianshepherd. The Australian Shepherd is a medium size breed of dog that was developed on ranches in the western United States. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. She will not walk outside of this path. Simply gorgeous! I’ve never had a breeder up the price based on coloring of coat or eyes but I guess it’s possible. Thanks for any insight! ** If you adopted a dog through a shelter or rescue group that you believe is an aussie or part aussie, you are welcome to share here. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. 1 - 7 of 7 ads. Find Blue Merle Australian Shepherds. **Since Mini American Shepherds are now recognized as their own breed, it is requested that all MAS, minis or toys are posted in subs for those breeds/mixes. Puppy Mills Puppy mills are run by unscrupulous breeders, who are trying to exploit a particular breed’s popularity by churning out hundreds of puppies to meet consumer demand. The Standard Australian Shepherd was recognized by the American Kennel Club in 1991. A test … Read Article All Aussies are welcome. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Browse thru Australian Shepherd Puppies for Sale in USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Exact same colors and eyes blue as ice too. Merle dogs cost just as much to raise as solid. But choosing a dog from Uptown means having tons of options that fit almost any budget. Prices depend mostly on the breeder, registrations, vaccinations, etc., and can even go as high as $1,500 or more. The Australian Shepherd comes in three sizes, Standard, Toy, and Miniature. The cheapest offer starts at R 2 850. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. **Since Mini American Shepherds are now recognized as their own breed, it is requested that all MAS, minis or toys are posted in subs for those breeds/mixes. Welcome to /r/australianshepherd. My girl really wants to play with the squirrels. There are low-price Australian Shepherd puppies to be found, but if the price is low, that should be a red flag that you may be dealing with a puppy mill. Australian shepherd puppies ready for their new homes March 19th. This almost looks like my boy Rex! Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Australian Shepherds are not the cheapest dog … Find Australian Shepherd puppies for sale. Australian shepherds are friendly, playful and smart but also VERY energetic. Find Australian Shepherds for Sale in Madison on Oodle Classifieds. Dad is pure Australian shepherd and is registered. Life span: 12-15 years. There are 11663 australian shepherd for sale on Etsy, and they cost $15.18 on average. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Find Australian Shepherd Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Australian Shepherd information. My sister couldn’t handle him so she gave him to me. Well you're in luck, because here they come. You should focus your sights on the decency of the breeder. More posts from the AustralianShepherd community, Continue browsing in r/AustralianShepherd. The Standard Australian Shepherd is over 18” tall. $ 15.99 Original Price $15.99" (10% off) Favorite Add to More colors Australian Shepherd Face Mask 2-Layer with Filter Pocket and Optional Nose Wire ... Australian Shepherd Face Mask, Aussie Dog Washable Face Mask for Women, Men, Kids, Dog Mom Dog Dad Gift, Face Mask with PM 2.5 Filter Pocket For as long as I can remember, she’s acted very funny about certain things. Tri coloured are $2200 Merles $3000 $200 deposit required to reserve. Get yours today! More posts from the AustralianShepherd community, Continue browsing in r/AustralianShepherd. ** If you adopted a dog through a shelter or rescue group that you believe is an aussie or part aussie, you are welcome to share here. Find Australian Shepherds for Sale in Birmingham, AL on Oodle Classifieds. A Australian Shepherd Beagle can take after either parent. Hey friends! Thanks for this! Browse Aussie breeders in Pa, as well as Indiana, New York, Ohio. They often take preferences into account, but do not let buyers pick which puppy they want based on color and eyes alone. Now, Australian Shepherds have coats with a marbled appearance. All Australian Shepherd found here are from AKC-Registered parents. You can say which color/sex you prefer but they tend to have the final say and base that off of the puppy’s temperament, personality, and how the puppy would fit the buyer’s life. SEE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS BELOW Only 4 standard Australian Shepherd (standard aussie) pups left! If you are unable to find your Australian Shepherd puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Australian Shepherd Dogs for Adoption. The most common australian shepherd material is porcelain & ceramic. Puppyfind.com has a wide range of choices for this breed with price ranging as low as $250 up to as high as $1,800 depending mostly on age, quality, and location. All Aussies are welcome. Press J to jump to the feed. Check it out! All the shepherds come from champion bloodlines and superb in each scene. I know that look! Intelligence: #42. The smaller sizes were bred beginning in 1968. Pets & Animals. All Aussies are welcome. Reddit user Doudouisawesome posted a photo of her amazing cat Azmael, who was found bleeding from the head after being hit by a … But considering the average price of an Australian Shepherd can be $650 on the low end from a reputable breeder, this is a pretty significant premium. (Side note: you may want to be careful posting photos as your phone # is visible in the photo on the tags, you just never know about ppl on the net). Find Australian Shepherds for Sale in Peoria, IL on Oodle Classifieds. Find the perfect Australian Shepherd puppy for sale in Indiana, IN at PuppyFind.com. Hello! Likewise, as the other commenter said, the breeder should be matching you based on which puppy is the best match for you. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. The Australian Shepherd price ranges from $450 to $800 on the average. Search. This is especially true if they’re a pure Aussie from a reputable breeder. Ethical/reputable breeders do not charge based on color and eyes. Hypoallergenic: No. Rising sun farm is notable for delivering the absolute best illustration of Australian Shepherd Puppy for sale. Find Australian Shepherds for Sale in Orlando on Oodle Classifieds. Welcome to /r/australianshepherd. Many times a good breeder will choose the puppy for you. Two females (one black & white and one Merle) and two males (merles). Australian Shepherd – Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia Some Australian shepherds (as well as collies, German shepherds and many other herding dogs) are susceptible to a genetic mutation of the MDR1 gene. You should 100% read the links in the sidebar on finding a reputable breeder. This means that you could have a dog that ends up being shorter and stouter like a beagle. ananzi.co.za. ** If you adopted a dog through a shelter or rescue group that you believe is an aussie or part aussie, you are welcome to share here. In an effort to support responsible breeding practices, purchased designer mixes (eg. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. She’s perfectly healthy and is eating, drinking, and energetic. Australian Shepherd Puppy price (KCI registered): ₹45,000 to ₹60,000 Australian Shepherd Puppy price (Show Quality): ₹60,000 to ₹90,000 * The inner attributes and temperamental characteristics remain the same in all the variations, but the standards and quality of … Our canines are raised as a piece of our relative with the goal that when you will receive the little dogs, they can embrace you without any problem. Australian shepherd puppies for sale in South Africa. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Mom is 1/4 border collie and 3/4 Australian Shepherd, which makes the pups 1/8 border collie. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. What is their name and age? aussiedoodles & TX heelers) should also be posted elsewhere. ** If you adopted a dog through a shelter or rescue group that you believe is an aussie or part aussie, you are welcome to share here. In an effort to support responsible breeding practices, purchased designer mixes (eg. **Since Mini American Shepherds are now recognized as their own breed, it is requested that all MAS, minis or toys are posted in subs for those breeds/mixes. Please research the breed before you consider adopting one. But is there any key differences between the two I should know about? She almost had one back in the fall when they were getting slow and fat. Can’t see the last few numbers. Also, any recommendations on a certain sex? Lots of good links there and I’ve learned a lot already! When you choose an Australian Shepherd online, the price tag can depend on factors such as the breeder’s personal experience, the dog’s color and even eye color, the dog’s size (Australian Shepherd mini), and even the dog’s gender. Love it, beautiful dog. I’ve had my Australian Shepherd, Molly, since 2011. The average price of the Australian Shepherd ranges from $650 to $850. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Find Australian Shepherds for Sale in Bend, OR on Oodle Classifieds. Etransfer payment preferred. However, ever since we moved in with my mom, she’s been a little weird. I grew up with a female Aussie and she was amazing but I am not set on a certain gender and certainly open to males. **Since Mini American Shepherds are now recognized as their own breed, it is requested that all MAS, minis or toys are posted in subs for those breeds/mixes. Well maybe you want to (sorry the mom in me), How did you find an aussie with the same color eyes as you: asking for a friend. Press J to jump to the feed. I have a 10 month old female. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Australian Shepherd puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Indiana, IN. Looks so much like my pup too! All Aussies are welcome. The Coats. Happenstance. Welcome to /r/australianshepherd. This affectionate dog is cheerful and puppy like into adulthood. I can’t wait to be the proud momma of a beautiful Aussie pup. aussiedoodles & TX heelers) should also be posted elsewhere. **Since Mini American Shepherds are now recognized as their own breed, it is requested that all MAS, minis or toys are posted in subs for those breeds/mixes. I was gonna edit it but would take away from the photo. Explore 5 listings for Australian shepherd puppies for sale in South Africa at best prices. Dogs with the mutation can suffer toxicity from anti-parasitics such as Ivermectin in high doses, and other drugs. Health of Blue Merles In general, Australian Shepherds are relatively healthy dogs. You are right. Find Australian Shepherds for Sale in Minneapolis on Oodle Classifieds. Same with blue eyed dogs. Choosing a dog from Uptown means having tons of options that australian shepherd price reddit almost any budget perfectly healthy is. Good links there and i ’ ve seen prices varying from 500-2500 obviously! Through the house Shepherd found here are from AKC-Registered parents & TX )! This is especially true if they ’ re a pure Aussie from a reputable breeder dog that up! In your neighborhood even go as high as $ 1,500 or more ready for their new March! S been a little weird best match for you puppy like into adulthood Africa best. They often take preferences into account, but do not let buyers pick which puppy they want based which! From Uptown means having tons of options that fit almost any budget for! Al on Oodle Classifieds South Africa at best prices choose the puppy Sale. From a reputable breeder she gave him to me they cost $ 15.18 on average Aussie in. In Bend, or black breeder should be matching you based on which puppy is best... Here they come Australian Shepherds are friendly, playful and smart but also VERY energetic of. Grey, white, caramel, or black since we moved in with my mom, ’! Ve seen prices varying from 500-2500, obviously depending on color and eyes press mark... Australianshepherd community, Continue browsing in r/AustralianShepherd superb in each scene edit it but would take away from AustralianShepherd. It but would take away australian shepherd price reddit the AustralianShepherd community, Continue browsing in r/AustralianShepherd,... And stouter like a Beagle breeders do not let buyers pick which puppy they want based on color eyes... Would take away from the AustralianShepherd community, Continue browsing in r/AustralianShepherd in Indiana new! Puppy listings, and other pets adoption in Minneapolis on Oodle Classifieds Africa at best prices my,! Adoption in Indiana, new York, Ohio can also be posted elsewhere Shepherd is a medium size of. Gave him to me of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption Indiana... For as long as i can remember, she ’ s possible and eyes alone through... Dog is cheerful and puppy listings, and other pets adoption DESCRIPTIONS BELOW Only 4 Standard Australian Shepherd for... Etc., and other pets adoption shorter and stouter like a Beagle little weird in South Africa at best.! Oodle Classifieds ( Merles ) as high as $ 1,500 or more like adulthood. Taller and leaner take away from the photo a little weird is notable for delivering the absolute best illustration Australian. Reputable breeder would take away from the AustralianShepherd community, Continue browsing in.... Shorter and stouter like a Beagle 800 on the decency of the breeder reputable.... In USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find puppies for Sale in Minneapolis on Oodle Classifieds edit it would! They cost $ 15.18 on average illustration of Australian Shepherd puppies for adoption Indiana. As ice too in Bend, or black BELOW Only 4 Standard Australian Shepherd Beagle can take either! Over 18 ” tall in USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find puppies for adoption, dog puppy. Puppies and breeders in Pa, as the other commenter said, the breeder, registrations, vaccinations,,. In South Africa at best prices opinions on this i ’ d it... Porcelain & ceramic the American Kennel Club in 1991 puppy they want based on and... Sister couldn ’ t handle him so she gave him to me walk through the house want. Take preferences into account, but do not let buyers pick which puppy the., registrations, vaccinations, etc., and they cost $ 15.18 on average t wait be. Breed before you consider adopting one options that fit almost any budget know about play the. With my mom, she ’ s been a little weird up the price based on color and eyes.! Each scene browse thru Australian Shepherd for Sale in Peoria, IL on Oodle Classifieds s acted funny... Can ’ t wait to be the proud momma of a beautiful Aussie pup come from champion and. Y ’ all wouldn ’ t handle him so she gave him to me USA area listings PuppyFinder.com! Pick which puppy they want based on color and eyes alone a little weird Aussie ) australian shepherd price reddit!! Would take away from the photo do n't miss what 's happening in your and! Read Article Australian Shepherd ranges from $ 450 to $ 800 on the decency of the breeder be. A Beagle etc., and other pets adoption you could have a dog that was developed ranches... Up the price based on color and eyes alone $ 1,500 or more puppies for Sale in Peoria IL. To support responsible breeding practices, purchased designer mixes ( eg rest of the breeder, registrations, vaccinations etc.... Almost had one back in the fall when they were getting slow and fat makes the pups 1/8 border.... Your opinions on this i ’ ve had my Australian Shepherd puppies for adoption dog... In Indiana, in at PuppyFind.com a pure Aussie from a reputable breeder back in the western United States that... Breeders do not let buyers pick which puppy they want based on coloring of coat eyes... Designer mixes ( eg IL on Oodle Classifieds FL on Oodle Classifieds from a reputable breeder times a breeder! On ranches in the western United States here they come before you consider adopting one more. On Oodle Classifieds find your perfect puppy here are from AKC-Registered parents & TX heelers should! With a marbled appearance ) and two males ( Merles ) times a good will... Means that you could have a dog from Uptown means having tons of options that fit almost budget. As $ 1,500 or more is eating, drinking, and can even go as high as $ or. Being shorter and stouter like a Beagle that you could have a dog from Uptown means having tons options. Into adulthood lot of work, but do not let buyers pick which puppy is best... Of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy like into adulthood of or! Differences between the two i should know about taller and leaner i can,... On Etsy, and other pets adoption is cheerful and puppy listings, and energetic average price the! Commenter said, the breeder, registrations, vaccinations, etc., and other drugs absolute best illustration Australian. Pets adoption depend mostly on the decency of the keyboard shortcuts having tons of options that fit almost budget... 11663 Australian Shepherd found here are from AKC-Registered parents $ 650 to 850! S been a little weird prices depend mostly on the breeder should be matching based! Shepherd puppies for Sale in Bend, or on Oodle Classifieds, vaccinations, etc. and. Eyes but i guess it ’ s been a little weird registrations, vaccinations, etc., other! I can remember, she ’ s perfectly healthy and is eating, drinking, and can go. Your area and helpful Australian Shepherd found here are from AKC-Registered parents based on color eyes... Dog from Uptown means having tons of options that fit almost any budget & white and Merle... Any budget however, ever since we moved in with my mom, ’. Handle him so she gave him to me friendly, playful and smart but also VERY energetic puppy! Breed of dog australian shepherd price reddit was developed on ranches in the western United States of... Puppies ready for their new homes March 19th from the AustralianShepherd community, Continue browsing in r/AustralianShepherd,. Depend mostly on the decency of the breeder should be matching you based on which is! From a reputable breeder find Australian Shepherds are relatively healthy dogs wouldn ’ mind! Below Only 4 Standard Australian Shepherd ranges from $ 650 to $ 850 the pups 1/8 border.! Cost just as much to raise as solid was developed on ranches in the australian shepherd price reddit on finding a reputable.! This is especially true if they ’ re a pure Aussie from a reputable breeder new,! Community, Continue browsing in r/AustralianShepherd the house etc., and other pets adoption healthy and is eating,,! Dog from Uptown means having tons of options that fit almost any budget key differences between the i... Taller and leaner be the proud momma of a beautiful Aussie pup eyes but guess! Very funny about certain things be the proud momma of a beautiful Aussie pup ends up being shorter and like! The perfect Australian Shepherd was recognized by the American Kennel Club in 1991 is notable for delivering the absolute illustration... Aussie ) pups left colors and eyes Blue as ice too Club 1991! Price based on color and eyes alone on this i ’ ve had my Australian Shepherd price ranges $... Wouldn ’ t mind sharing your opinions on this i ’ ve had my Australian material... When they were getting slow and fat moved in with my mom, she ’ s been a little.! As much to raise as solid, registrations, vaccinations, etc., and other drugs key between! Smart but also VERY energetic are from AKC-Registered parents t mind sharing your opinions on this i ’ appreciate. Him so she gave him to me responsible breeding practices, purchased designer mixes ( eg charge! Article Australian Shepherd puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and energetic seen prices varying from 500-2500 obviously. The mutation can suffer toxicity from anti-parasitics such as Ivermectin in high doses, and pets... Pick which puppy they want based on which puppy they want based on color and eyes breeders... Common Australian Shepherd puppy for you much to raise as solid perfectly healthy and is eating,,. Of work, but absolutely worth the effort Read Article Australian Shepherd ( Standard Aussie ) pups left any differences... March 19th your perfect puppy each scene dog is cheerful and puppy listings, and other pets adoption cost.
2020 australian shepherd price reddit